welcome
overlords
regnum city
the city of regnum
Welcome to Forever Forgotten, a Pokemon roleplay set in a cursed city inside a giant hole in the ground. We welcome roleplayers of all levels, and we offer a wide variety of events with chances for members to directly impact the site's overall plot. Join the government wings to maintain peace and harmony in the city, the notorious Yamask Saints or the rising Granbull Gang in pursuit of money or your own personal goals; or perhaps join us as a simple civilian trying to make it on their own.
11/17/17
As many of you may have noticed, a lot of updates have occurred in the past couple days. Those updates include:

With the release of USUM, Dusk Lycanroc is now available for starting and catch.

A new contest: Here
Members are able to compete in creating their own Regnum Pokemon (much like the Alolan Pokemon). Six lucky people will have those Pokemon made officially on the site. Check out the link for more details.

Completion of the Unown Event: Here
Members are welcome to continue posting in the event threads and everyone has received a prize for participating. Check out the post for more details.

A new event: Here
The GBG’s are up to no good and everyone is welcome to join in on the fun. Signups will be running for one week and you will be able to sign up even after the event has started. All of the GBG members have received a password for the locked board. Please do not share this with any other members unless they have a GBG Character.
the cool mom
the sass master
the not-so-innocent bean
the dragon slayer
the security guard
the ultima cosplayer
the code junkie
the council
medical wing
enforcement wing
science wing
pokemon wing
granbull gang
yamask saints
commoners
Spring has finally surfaced in Regnum, the mass amount of ice and snow slowly beginning to vanish as the flowers take over. Though the rivers still contain some ice and many buildings have fallen to ground due to the earthquake, the colours of spring has managed to make the place seem a tad bit peaceful. Perhaps it's a sign that things will be getting better again soon.
click above for more information!
It came so suddenly and without warning throughout the dead of the night: A sudden pulse throughout the city, followed by another and another. By the time people knew what was happening, a large earthquake shook the city, causing buildings to tumble, grounds to crack and shift and, worse of all, the city borders to collapse. Many lives were lost, others injured and lives completely changed forever.

The power plant in Regnum is still down, but some groups have gotten together with electric Pokemon to help restore some of the electricity to the city. It is suggested not to walk the streets alone as the crime rates have sky rocketed despite the efforts of the Enforcement Wing. Phones and internet is still down, but people have started finding other ways to communicate for the time being. In good news, the weather has begun to warm up, the snow and ice finally melting. Sadly, the barrier is still blocking people from leaving the city.
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Flowers In Shadows, (Butcher Event) (Rayalen/NPC) (E)
18 years
Hetero
Male
He Him
GBG
Inactive
KC
poké-d
 Posted on: Oct 10 2016, 03:31 AM
Rayalen Mizumi

After leaving the enforcement wing, Santos had headed home to get some rest but the following morning he was up and out. It was rare for Santos to be out in the morning. He was a night owl by both nature and style and he was never out of the house before noon but with a hot lead and an address of someone to investigate in connection with the butcher murder. Santos was on the hunt... for some flowers

Yeah that's right Flowers... namely Forget-me-nots. They were scattered all over the body and one of the few stores that had them was owned by someone related to the murder victim. Was the display a personal message to the owner to remind them of something or what? Whatever it was Santos had to find out who sent that message and this was the lead he had.

~~~

Santos was on a rooftop across the street from the Ruggin's Flower Shop. He was scoping it from a distance using a pair of hi-tech binoculars. He had acquired the tech from one of his heists and decided to keep the binoculars as it allowed spying and other activities that required far range like staking out a location or casing a joint. Eventually he hoped the detective on the case Rayalen Mizumi would show up to poke around herself. She had invited Santos to poke around when she was there but Santos couldn't help but get a head start on scoping things out like he was casing the joint. The cooperation the two had formed had opened more pathways then Santos could have alone and there was no reason not to exclude Detective Rayalen from the investigation she was working on. So far he didn't see anything unusual but Santos wouldn't make a move until Detective Rayalen showed up or something big happened.
PM
^
13 years
Doesn't matter.
Male
He, him, his
Bug type Pokemon Expert
Pokemon Wing
Legendary Bugcatcher
poké-d
 Posted on: Jan 20 2017, 02:47 AM
Santos Almaz

The city was really not a place made for someone like Doug.

A young boy of Kanto, he was very used to a fairly high amount of freedom. The rather strict laws of the city, and most importantly, the curfew it imposed upon it's younger inhabitants only served to make the young bug catcher more and more frustrated. He still hadn't gathered enough money to buy his way out of the city.

Or indeed, find a way out of the City at all. Apparently, there weren't too many ways out, since the inhabitants couldn't really go out through regular means. And going through the portals only allowed him 3 hours of freedom outside the city.

Not nearly long enough.

Feeling pent up with energy and angry at all the rules, the little bug catcher had taken to breaking the silly laws in the smallest ways he could get away unpunished with. Sneaking into the buildings and offices belonging to the other wings, annoying the council members, playing pranks on high ranking officers.

Unfortunately, it seemed most people were a little too mature for the young boy to really get any enjoyment out of pranking them.

So having very little to do, he had gone off to explore the city. Regnum was huge. Much, much bigger than even Safron or Castelia city. So trying to familiarize himself with the place that would likely be his prison for a while sounded like a smart idea.

He had gone off to the western district because the word 'west' had always struck him as cooler than 'east.'. Also, he hadn't really gotten a home yet, having been mostly winging it at the Pokemon Daycare at the Pokemon wing for a while now, so checking out his housing options sounded like a good idea.

The poor boy would only realize the consequences of his lack of money much later.

For now, he was strolling down a rather calm street, mostly composed of homes, apartment buildings and the occasional small, family run shop. Heracross, serving as his companion for the day, happily walked beside him, glancing around at the new area with a twinkle of awe in his eye. This was far more urbanization than the bug type Pokemon was used to, and rather than repulse it, it seemed to awe it.

They came across yet another small shop, this one a simple flower shop with a tall apartment building across the street. Doug didn't pay much attention to it, but Heracross seemed to be quite delighted in the beautiful flowers that had been placed at the front of the shop, stopping beside them to lean in and sniff.

Doug noticed a second later that his Pokemon was no longer beside him, stopping shortly after to glance over his shoulder. The bug catcher sighed as he caught his Pokemon sniffing (and looking hungrily) at the flowers, already knowing what it wanted.

"... Okay." He grumbled at his Pokemon as he gestured with his head towards the shop's entrance. He guessed he could buy Heracross a snack or two.
PMEmail
^
18 years
Hetero
Male
He Him
GBG
Inactive
KC
poké-d
 Posted on: Jan 20 2017, 03:56 PM
Santos would watch from his spot at the rooftop when a boy and his Heracross would come into visual range and after the heracross wouldn't stop sniffing the flowers and looking like he wanted a snack. The boy would enter into the shop.

Santos hummed in thought

A hummed was heard in echoing reply as his Gardevior Hope hummed in his mind

Santos made a face. He hated when his psychic pokemon would hum in his mind. It was an annoying habit of hers to remind Santos that the two were linked "alright Hope what is it."

"that boy... I sense things about him... a pure innocence that has not been corrupted by the darkness of this town."

Santos rolled his eyes "your point is?"

"just that it is nice to see someone with his light." Hope replied

Santos exhaled "and here I thought it would be something important." He hummed "strange however that I haven't seen the owner of the shop come around all morning and yet he seems open for business..."

"So what are you going to do."

Santos hummed in thought then an idea came to him. "I know exactly what I'm going to do."

"What's that?"

"Go buy some flowers." Santos stated "namely ask for forget me nots."

"You sure you want to directly approach. I thought we were waiting for Detective Rayalen to show up."

Santos hummed "I'll keep her in the loop but right now I'm playing solo. Shift me to ground level."

A teleport shift occurred and Santos landed on the ground by the apartment building and walked out causally as if he was a local resident of the area. He also walked into the flower shop.

~~~ OOC Notes ~~~

Okay Maru, this is where we need a NPC to show up. We need either the shop owner or a worker to engage the two. Doug you can have your character react to Santo's coming into the store or whatever for a post but with a little luck we'll play through the second act of the Butcher Event.

Maru
Doug Freeman

PM
^
29 ish years
Married
Female
She/Her
Pie Eater
Admin
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: Jan 21 2017, 02:19 PM

There only seemed to be one worker manning the flower shop. He was tall, plump and sweating like it was the middle of July. It appeared to be caused by stress. Most would likely think it was from the weather affecting the sales and quality of the flowers.

When the two boys entered, the man hardly took notice of them. He had been busy setting a large pot down in the center of the room, attempting to rearrange the flowers and doing a poor job at it. Eventually, he did acknowledge the presence of the two, but he didn't bother to look up from what he was doing.

"You two best keep your hands to yourselves," He grumbled, still working away, "I don't take kindly to thieves."
PM
^
13 years
Doesn't matter.
Male
He, him, his
Bug type Pokemon Expert
Pokemon Wing
Legendary Bugcatcher
poké-d
 Posted on: Jan 21 2017, 04:58 PM
Santos Almaz
The store was nice, kinda. As someone who spent a lot of time studying bug Pokemon and their habitats (mostly reading about them), he had some small knowledge of botany. Mostly just stuff directly related to bugs. Still, he could recognize a few of the flowers and plants around him. He quite often bought a few of them as snacks for his Pokemon, since they tended to be cheaper to buy as singles than the berries his partners so often desired.

At the center of the shop, there was an adult sweating way too much for the cold that was currently ravaging the city. He was tall, though from Doug's perspective most adults were, and seemed content to ignore him and his obviously hungry Heracross. That was fine. Doug didn't really need his help, Heracross would pick what it wanted on its own.

He had to keep an eye on Heracross. The large bug-type tended to eat what it desired if left alone for too long, and Doug only had enough money for so much.

Looking warily at his Pokemon, the little Bug catcher perked up slightly as the doors leading into the shop clicked. Glancing over his shoulder towards the door, he saw a teenager walk into the shop. It was yet another of those people who likely attracted much unwanted attention to themselves. Purple hair? For all he disliked about the city, he had to say; some of them had some pretty cool natural hair colors. Doug kinda wished he had some rad hair color other than Brown too... like Green.

Yeah, green would have been awesome. It would have complimented his epic Bug type trainer look quite well too!

He almost missed the shop keeper's first spoken words to them in his little mental tangent. Doug's brows knotted together, his lip curling in distaste. So rude! Was that any way to talk to a customer?

"Che! Do you dislike money too?" He grumbled under his breath as he turned away from the two of them, turning back to his Pokemon... who was now breathing heavily over a bunch of blue flowers... Oh, he recognized those. What was the name... He knew this! M- My... Myostis! Right! Heracross ate those by the buckets if given a chance. So did Pinsirs and Vikavolts. Something about it attracted 'Beetle' bug type Pokemon.

... Oh crap.

"Heracross, Don't." He commanded immediately, his Pokemon stopping inches short of the flower. Walking up to it, Doug crouched in front of the flowers, looking over them before turning towards the clerk.

"Excuse me. How much for the Myostis?" He asked. He paused. "Er... they have another name. I think it was..." Something about memory? "Oh yeah! 'Forget-me not's?"
PMEmail
^
18 years
Hetero
Male
He Him
GBG
Inactive
KC
poké-d
 Posted on: Jan 21 2017, 09:25 PM
Santos made a slight huff at being called a thief

"I don't shoplift." He thought to himself

"no... but you have intercepted goods from warehouses and the like." Hope teased in his mind

Santos rolled his eyes but a light chuckle escaped his lips when the boy countered with the shopkeep disliking money. However his attention would be drawn when the boy stopped his salivating heracross from turning a display of forget me nots into an all a bug could eat buffet. The boy then asked about the price of the flowers.

"Forget me nots..." Santos muttered "interesting choice kid..." He stated "you lucky he even has any in stock. I mean the amount that was used recently over on the east side and the weather. It's a surprise anyone has any in stock." He gave a smirk to the shopkeep. "So Ruggen, I take it business has been pretty good recently hasn't it. These forget me not are making a killing aren't they" The word choice was on purpose. He was trying to provoke the shopkeep to make the guy pay attention.

Maru
Doug Freeman
PM
^
29 ish years
Married
Female
She/Her
Pie Eater
Admin
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: Jan 23 2017, 08:25 PM

"Twenty bucks a basket," The plump shopkeep answered Doug, still focused on his work over actually serving his customers. It wasn't until Santos spoke up that the man finally straightened his back, looking between the two boys before letting out a sigh.

"Look, I've been harassed enough by various cops, people on the streets, and nosey news reporters. I'm tired, short staffed and Arceus knows I have no clue how to manage the front counter. So unless you two have something you're going to buy, get the hell out of my shop." It seemed he really wasn't willing to play games.
PM
^
13 years
Doesn't matter.
Male
He, him, his
Bug type Pokemon Expert
Pokemon Wing
Legendary Bugcatcher
poké-d
 Posted on: Jan 25 2017, 02:03 AM
Santos Almaz

Doug patted himself for his wallet idly, only paying half attention as the other youth also spoke up, seemingly also curious on the flowers. Funny, Doug wouldn't have guessed they were super popular. He just bought them as snacks most of the time.

Though 20 bucks was pretty darn steep compared to what he was used to. Unfortunately, one look at Heracross and he knew it wasn't up to debate. His partner looked pretty darn obviously hungry, and he was making that face at the flowers.

Finally fetching his wallet off his pocket, Doug began to rummage through it just as the other young man finished his strangely emphasized questions.

Needless to say, the store clerk's sudden shift in attitude (or rather, sudden worsening of attitude) was a bit unexpected.

"Wait, what?" Immediately asked the boy, a few bills making 20 bucks in his hand as he glanced between the two men present confusedly. Behind him, Heracross's stomach rumbled soundly.
PMEmail
^
18 years
Hetero
Male
He Him
GBG
Inactive
KC
poké-d
 Posted on: Jan 25 2017, 04:46 PM
Santos chuckled "well I think the kid here wanting to feed his heracross but me, I have another purpose for these flowers of yours." He pulled out a twenty and slapped it on the counter. "I'll take a bucket of my own to submit it to the enforcement wing and see if the flowers and dirt they are put in match to the flowers and unusually red dirt collected at the murder display then I'll know for a fact that someone is trying to remind you of something. Something I'm sure you are so well aware of that it's making you sweat and price gouge and once that connection is confirmed then we'll see how much people make you sweat when questions about your involvement with the crime start spreading after all the dogs are riled up because one of their members, your brother, has been killed. Who knows what they will do to get justice."

Maru
Doug Freeman
PM
^
29 ish years
Married
Female
She/Her
Pie Eater
Admin
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: Jan 26 2017, 10:16 PM
The shopkeeps attention had moved to Doug the moment the boy went to pull out money and for a slight moment, it looked like his mood was getting slightly better. That mood quickly plummeted the moment Santos began to talk. By the end of the older boys long, very winded speech, the shopkeep let out a rather annoyed sigh.

"Boy, the only thing someone has been pestering me to remember is paying my loans off for this good forbidden shop," he complained, grunting a bit as he shifted in his spot. "With Rodge gone, I ain't got a hope in hell in keeping this place open. So if you want to buy my flowers and submit them to the Enforcement Wing, be my guest. Just be sure you don't try scamming me out of my money. I need every dime I can get."

He turned his attention away from Santos after that, looking back at Doug. "You still interested in buying them flowers?" He asked the younger boy, "I've got some pots of Sweet clover in the back. Bugs tend to gobble them up like they're made of butter."
PM
^
13 years
Doesn't matter.
Male
He, him, his
Bug type Pokemon Expert
Pokemon Wing
Legendary Bugcatcher
poké-d
 Posted on: Jan 27 2017, 09:57 PM
Santos Almaz

Doug was very lost. He honestly didn't think he and these two were in the same conversation. Something about a crime? Somehow involving flowers, apparently. It really wasn't his business, though he couldn't deny being a little curious.

With all of its laws and rules, Regnum ranked very high in Doug's personal Most boring place ever list. A little bit of excitement to his cup would have been nice. Regardless, he still had more pressing business to attend to.

"Sweet clover?" Echoed the young bug catcher curiously, tilting his head to the side. Behind him, Heracross's head snapped in their direction so fast Doug swore he heard the pokemon's carapace crack.

"Sure, that sounds great!" Said the little bug catcher, knowing there wasn't much of a choice any longer. Heracross had heard the words. Turning towards the beetle, Doug gestured with his neck. "Let's go check it out, Heracross." Said the boy.

Immediately, the pokemon dashed past the two, prompting the boy's eyes to pop open like saucers.

"WAIT, Heracross! Gosh darn it!" He groaned, rushing after the bug type. "Don't you dare bite anything until I pay!"
PMEmail
^
18 years
Hetero
Male
He Him
GBG
Inactive
KC
poké-d
 Posted on: Feb 4 2017, 05:17 AM
Santos huffed when the shopkeep dismissed his statement but he did clue in to what he was being reminded about keeping the place open and that he owed money and that without his brother he had no hope in keeping the doors open. Santos took his box of forget me nots left the money he placed on the counter. "Very well Rugen. If that's all that comes to your mind that's what I'll work with." He then walked out of the store and when he got across the street he disappeared into the alleyway and teleported back to the rooftop of the building across the way and sat down with the flowers.

Santos let out a growl like exhale. "I hate dealing with people." He muttered "especially those who are stubborn brick walls..."

Hope giggled "well at least we learned something." Hope stated "If the flowers at the murder were really used to remind Ruggen's Brother of the debt he owed then all we have to do now is figure out who he's in debt to and see if they had access to the other items at the murder"

Santos hummed "right Miltanks, Red Dirt, uses a bunch of butchering tools... but without knowing who he owes we don't have an idea."

Hope hummed "maybe if we wait that information can be found out as well."

Santos hummed "huh?"

Hope hummed "that boy. He seems nice... the shopkeep may be able to talk with him better then he did with you after all they have a common interest. Flowers. Let's wait for a little bit and see if the conversation turns from flowers to murder."

Santos hummed in thought "how do you think we can listen in."

Hope giggled "you doubt my ability." She smiled and looked towards the flower shop. "I sense the future and I sense that bug boy and you are going to be working together to solve this case."

"what me and that bug boy working together. Never in a thousand years." Santos muttered "I rarely work with others"

Hope giggled

Maru
Doug Freeman
PM
^
29 ish years
Married
Female
She/Her
Pie Eater
Admin
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: Feb 19 2017, 02:31 PM

The man glared at Santos as he set the money on the counter and left. His attention then turned back to the bug boy, a small smile actually appearing on his face. "It's alright, kid. I know how much bugs can love sweet clover." He nodded his head towards the spot Santos had left the money, a small Joltik climbing up to take the money away, "Why I always try to keep some on hand."

After that explanation, he set down the items in his hands and made his way to the back door, pushing it open to let the Heracross in. He then gave Doug a nod to follow, making his own way in as well. He went straight for the clovers before pausing and looking back to Doug.

"Sorry for the rude accusations earlier," he grumbled slightly, "Ever since the death of my brother I've been getting nothing but harassment from both the Enforcers and the community. I've never had the best temperament as it was."
PM
^
13 years
Doesn't matter.
Male
He, him, his
Bug type Pokemon Expert
Pokemon Wing
Legendary Bugcatcher
poké-d
 Posted on: Feb 25 2017, 01:50 PM
Santos Almaz
Maru

Doug had absolutely no idea of just what the heck was going on between the young man and the flower shop clerk, but it really didn't matter. He had more important things to worry about. Such as stopping his giant Beetle pokemon from eating all of the man's sweet clover.

"Dagnabbit, Heracross! Stop!" He ordered as firmly as possible while trying and failing to pull the giant Beetle back. Honestly, the only reason the super powerful fighting bug type wasn't just dragging him along like a weightless feather was its reflexive instinct to obey its trainer. Unfortunately, it was being countered by its ever present hunger and the presence of delicious, sweet clovers directly in front of it. "I can't pay for all of it, you glutton! Control yourself!"

Fortunately, the flower shop owner didn't seem to mind his Heracross pushiness. In fact, he appeared to have a...

"Joltik!" Suddenly spoke up the little bug catcher, nearly materializing besides the small electric bug type with wonder in his eyes. Heracross immediately face planted as his trainer's pull disappeared, letting it barrel forward (unfortunately) unimpeded.

"Aw man, I've wanted one of these for a while! They are so cute!" Not to mention he needed an electric type for his team and hadn't found either a Joltik or a Grubbin.

The little bug catcher barely managed to pull himself away from the little spider, rambling out encyclopedic information about the little guy a thousand miles an hour. Though he was following the store owner, he was still looking at the little spider, which proved to be a mistake as he didn't see his Heracross still on the floor.

Needless to say, he tripped, bonking his head onto the floor.

Heracross walked through the door closely followed by Doug, who was still rubbing the back of his head, a little bump hidden underneath his hat throbbing. Both he and Heracross took a little pause themselves when the store clerk suddenly turned back at them, giving them an... apology?

He tilted his head to the side at the sudden apology of. Accusations? Oh! Right, that had happened. He had almost forgotten about it already.

Oh, somebody died?

You got to understand something. Kanto, for all its team Rocket business, rather free spirited approach to raising children, and perhaps lacking school system, had a very, very, very low 'murder' rate. Unlike Regnum, it was almost... fantasy like, really. Like a place that wouldn't normally be able to exist in real life.

Naturally, the concept of murder was very alien to Doug; it was something that only happened in television, as far as the kid was concerned. Natural Death, however, was fairly common. Doug's grandparents had died of old age, and the mother of a neighbor of his had died of severe sickness.

"Uh, sorry, sir." He muttered somberly, scratching at the back of his head awkwardly. Behind him, Heracross seemed to finally read its trainer's mood, growing a little somber itself. Being a child, he wasn't all that acquainted with the proper etiquette for this kind of situations. "Was he sick?"
PMEmail
^
18 years
Hetero
Male
He Him
GBG
Inactive
KC
poké-d
 Posted on: Mar 3 2017, 02:21 PM
Santo would be sitting on the rooftop of the building across the way tucked against the corner resting with his eyes closed as Hope his gardevior was sitting near him. In their psychic connection mode they were able to listen into the conversion occurring by using another of Santo's pokemon Candle the Chandelure who had ghosted her way through the open shop door and followed the two into the back where she stayed hidden for the most part. The three had connected their minds so that they could hear what Candle heard. If someone looked carefully they might be able to see a faint rippling in the air where Candle's flames radiated heat and if they had a thermal sensor or something like that they would be able to see Candle clearly.

Santos hummed "it's not natural death." He grumbled mentally "hopefully the shopkeep clues him in but if he doesn't... we might just have to..."

Maru
Doug Freeman
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
Harper Region Topsite
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Unbound RPG-Directory Endless Diamond Sky Republic Noir Zootropolis Chronicles OUT OF CONTROL - a jcink animanga resource site Candyland Couture Adoxography 2.0: A Proboards Resource Community animanga superpowers Pokemon Torrent Ruby Wings All of Me ♥ Distant Fantasies: Directory  Pokemon Anrui World of Remnant Nerd Listings Pokémon PLEDGE -- where bonds are born The Sapling Forums paradise • a pokémon adventure Pokemon Terrene Stranger than Fiction Pokemon Trainer laid-back dark fantasy, jcink premium Godai Dragon Ball Souls Those Among Us starfall Hero Quirks Bleach Platinum Hearts Harper Region Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online Save Me kaleidoscope Hub|| The Creed Breath of Liberty An AU Pokemon RP Last Resort Reach For the Stars: Sandbox Pokemon Roleplay COLLATERAL DAMAGE || A PMD RP Rise of Souls Pokemon: Kaleidoscope krypto academy Yuri Roleplay Legend of Zelda RP ▪ An Original Tale g l o w i n g • a supernatural rp A SPY RP ENERGY RP The Duality of Man CATCH-22 

Forever Forgotten is under the ownership of Maru. The layout, Forgotten Discord, and its templates were made by West. All artwork belongs to their rightful creators. Many sprites are created by members of Smogon. All characters and plots belong to Forever Forgotten's members, and all tables belong to their rightful owners. Pokemon belongs to Satoshi Tajiri, Game Freak, and Nintendo.