welcome
overlords
regnum city
the city of regnum
Welcome to Forever Forgotten, a Pokemon roleplay set in a cursed city inside a giant hole in the ground. We welcome roleplayers of all levels, and we offer a wide variety of events with chances for members to directly impact the site's overall plot. Join the government wings to maintain peace and harmony in the city, the notorious Yamask Saints or the rising Granbull Gang in pursuit of money or your own personal goals; or perhaps join us as a simple civilian trying to make it on their own.
11/17/17
As many of you may have noticed, a lot of updates have occurred in the past couple days. Those updates include:

With the release of USUM, Dusk Lycanroc is now available for starting and catch.

A new contest: Here
Members are able to compete in creating their own Regnum Pokemon (much like the Alolan Pokemon). Six lucky people will have those Pokemon made officially on the site. Check out the link for more details.

Completion of the Unown Event: Here
Members are welcome to continue posting in the event threads and everyone has received a prize for participating. Check out the post for more details.

A new event: Here
The GBG’s are up to no good and everyone is welcome to join in on the fun. Signups will be running for one week and you will be able to sign up even after the event has started. All of the GBG members have received a password for the locked board. Please do not share this with any other members unless they have a GBG Character.
the cool mom
the sass master
the not-so-innocent bean
the dragon slayer
the security guard
the ultima cosplayer
the code junkie
the council
medical wing
enforcement wing
science wing
pokemon wing
granbull gang
yamask saints
commoners
Spring has finally surfaced in Regnum, the mass amount of ice and snow slowly beginning to vanish as the flowers take over. Though the rivers still contain some ice and many buildings have fallen to ground due to the earthquake, the colours of spring has managed to make the place seem a tad bit peaceful. Perhaps it's a sign that things will be getting better again soon.
click above for more information!
It came so suddenly and without warning throughout the dead of the night: A sudden pulse throughout the city, followed by another and another. By the time people knew what was happening, a large earthquake shook the city, causing buildings to tumble, grounds to crack and shift and, worse of all, the city borders to collapse. Many lives were lost, others injured and lives completely changed forever.

The power plant in Regnum is still down, but some groups have gotten together with electric Pokemon to help restore some of the electricity to the city. It is suggested not to walk the streets alone as the crime rates have sky rocketed despite the efforts of the Enforcement Wing. Phones and internet is still down, but people have started finding other ways to communicate for the time being. In good news, the weather has begun to warm up, the snow and ice finally melting. Sadly, the barrier is still blocking people from leaving the city.

Add Reply
New Poll

Like A Diamond, Feat. Ivan [Liekos]
16 years
Bisexual
Female
She/Her
Student/Dancer
Commoner
Nano
poké-d
 Posted on: Nov 15 2017, 05:14 PM
"Looks like winter came early. What do you say, Ren?"

A beautiful spring day that easily turned into a chilly winter day, Yuehai smiled while looking down at the icy surface of the lake. Chilly, but not too chilly. Frozen lake, but not too thin that it would cause her to fall. The ice reflected off the sun's rays in such a marvellous pattern, prompting a smile from the petite brunette. However the snowfall was light - light enough however, for flakes of snow to fall into her hair. The bundles of black locks seemed to catch the tiny crystals fairly well - again, more than enough to get a laugh out of her. "Hey, hey Ren! Look, I got sprinkles in my hair!" She childishly giggles to the Gliscor who .- despite enjoyed the company of his trainer - was less than keen on spending it in the cold of all places.

The discomfort was clear in his expression, even if he desperately tried to cover it with his usual smirk. The Gliscor continued to bounce on his tail, more because he refused to walk on the snow-covered ground himself. Unfortunate, don't you think? Emerald green eyes glance back from what as going to be her make-shift ice rink and back to the suffering ground pokemon, just long enough to ponder her options. Any other trainer would have left their pokemon in their pokeball but.. Hey, this was punishment to the Gliscor. For eating her cake, of course. You don't just eat her cake, but even this was probably a bit too cruel a punishment. "Hm.. Come on, Ren-Ren. Don't wanna turn you into a popsicle." A smile creeps onto the young girl's lips before pulling out the Gliscor's pokeball. Shortly afterwords, she recalls the pokemon with that beam of red light and an equally brightened smile on her face. "... And I don't wanna torture you too much~"

... But now who can she skate with? There was no one far as the eye can see, and it was pretty lonely when she couldn't go skating with her cousins. The brunette adjusts the soft, fluffy gloves on her hands as she glances around, softly blowing into the cloth as she's warming up before finally (and carefully) changing her shoes in this cold weather. She made a small indent in a snow pile, but only because she had to uh.. Sit down? On the bright side, she was capable of tying it all up pretty smoothly. "Nice 'n tight!" And that's what she said to herself. Lord cleanse this girl's mind as she smirks at her own unintentional phrase, because that shouldn't be happening in this pure girl's mind.

Hah. Pure. Good one.

... Okay. Look. She swears that she's not bad at skating. She's not bad at it, but it was always difficult just.. Getting on the ice. The blade of her skates were on the ice, then the next thing she knows is the blade slipping. Her eyes widen as her feel slide forwards and the remainder of her body falls back - then she's quick to literally fall on her butt by the side of the snow. "FU--" She starts, shortly before wincing in her own pain. Ack.. That's gonna leave a bruise.. "Hah.. This karma for revenge on Ren? 'Cause if so, I ain't sorry~"

Thank god no one saw that.

in love with a liar

Ivan Korigane

She's wearing gloves so IT'S OKAY.

PM
^
17 years
Pansexual
Male
He/Him/His
Commoner
poké-d
 Posted on: Nov 22 2017, 01:20 PM
See, no one saw it when it happened.
That didn't necessarily mean that no one would see it after it happened.

Such a fact would have been more than obvious by how a couple of new appearances made themselves apparent after short while; the first being a Froslass that glided over the edge of a nearby cliff and used an augmented Frost Breath to conjure a quick and makeshift ramp leading between the peaks, and the second being a particular, ashen haired boy that caught a decent amount of air before touching down on the aforementioned ramp. Already glad within his own skates, he wore quite the grin as he skated down as gravity pulled him faster and faster; keeping up with the sloped ramp that his Pokemon produced on the fly up until he glanced over at her with an amused and challenging grin. "Aaand...stop right there, Hika-chan~! Hook it up!"

With those words, the Froslass gave her trainer a quick glance before nodding and ending her trailing Frost Breath- though not before flying up a tiny bit in order to hook the ramp upwards ever so slightly. Once that had been done, she darted off to the side as the teen himself skated clear off of the edge and caught some air before landing down upon the next, frosted floors of the next area down below. His knees bent instinctively to make the landing smoother and after he skated forward for but a yard or so, he immediately turned his feet sideways while leaning backwards and to the side; using his weight to slow the momentum. A spray of frost kicked up as the blades of his skates slid across them, though once he slowed down just enough, he gave a laugh before shifting his feet around. The right moved before the front to build momentum once more, and then the left followed suit until he was skating small circles across the ice.

He turned around to skate forward as he saw the Froslass near him once more, smirking to her. "Haha~! See, Hika-chan~... Told you I'd end up fine," he cooed leisurely; hooking his hands behind his head as he continuously skated backwards. "Told you I'd be fine~. Had nothing to worry about, see?"

To those words, Hikari merely gave him what seemed to be a sigh before shaking her head and floating back off towards the sidelines. In good humor, Ivan himself merely cast azure voids after her while blowing a soft raspberry in her midst; swiftly and smoothly hooking one of his feet and turning himself around before pushing off of it once more for sake of adjusting himself to face forward again. His skate past that was a bit casual and laid back after that, and he rolled his shoulders while prepping himself to begin practicing a few routines a bit more seriously- but alas, he found himself having a brief change of plans as he spotted a certain someone from afar.

He blinked and snickered softly as he tilted his head, seeing her sitting down on the sidelines.

"Hah~... Heeeey~. Fancy seeing you here," he called out with a smile, adjusting his path faintly in order to skate over towards her. The venture over was slow, and before he could make it to the snow, he simply shifted his footing to skate in a few circles in front of her- though not without keeping his eyes upon her all the while. "Why're you out here, eh~?" he continued on, eyeing her skates with a touch of amusement. "Never took you as a skater or anything like that~."

------------
Yuehai Xu
((all these late replies))

PM
^
16 years
Bisexual
Female
She/Her
Student/Dancer
Commoner
Nano
poké-d
 Posted on: Nov 22 2017, 01:42 PM
So she thinks that no one saw her and boy.
Boi.
Boi oh boi.

She was so wrong.

And you wanna know what made things even worse? The fact that he was just skating like that. In front of her. It was quite literally, like his way of rubbing it in his face. The underlying snickering of "you can't do this" literally oozed from his actions, even if he didn't explicitly voice it. Oh, she knew. Especially when you have a cousin who does it for shits and giggles, you pick things up real fast. The brunette groans in a quiet tone, rubbing her behind with a gloved hand before slowly digging her covered fingers into the compact snow. Bright green eyes glance up to him as the quirked lips tugged into a soft smirk. "Funny, 'cause you always struck me as a skater boy~" So she chimes, gently trying to pick out the remaining flakes of snow clinging onto her hair. No hiding that, seeing how the contrast between dark oriental brown to a pure snow white couldn't exactly go unnoticed. Made her feel like she had vanilla sprinkles in her hair.

"Didn't think you'd be out here, of all places." She begins to cautiously dig the blades into the ice, her best attempt to pick herself up without slipping a second time. Again, she swore that she usually wasn't this bad. In fact, she was used to skating. She has skated before; but it wasn't often. Doesn't mean she can't just.. She still wasn't used to the feeling of ice under her feet instead of a solid ground. The bottoms of the skates dig into the ice, leaving their mark into the ice as she wedges them to stand her ground. "Always thought you'd be at an ice rink; only place that can contain your heat~" And there goes her typical flirting. What? Just because she had a fear of men, that doesn't stop her from flirting with.. Anyone.

If her elder cousins had ever taught her anything, it's to be honest.

... Only she would ever understand the hypocrisy in that sentence; and with that thought, she giggles to herself - more so at her own irony. Granted, the two of them knew the flirting was only for shits and giggles, so there wasn't too much to think on that. Both sides were pursing the same girl, after all. Yue pursuing her because.. Well, the feelings happen to be there and the finds it hella entertaining to mess with a certain pair of twins. As for the frost-haired male here? She hadn't a single clue. Could be for the same reason as her, could be genuine - hell would she know. Either way, that doesn't stop her from befriending him. How does that saying go?

The enemy of my enemy, is my friend?

Yuehai slowly begins to lift herself up, back onto her skates. She's staring down at her feet, hopeful that she's not gonna be slipping any time soon. "I used to skate with my mom and dad, but now I kind of just come on my own." To punish my pokemon. None of them were suited for the cold, so her eyes narrow down to her belt of pokeballs only to snicker to herself. "... With my pokemon of course, 'cause all of 'em need to chill out~" Her legs are wobbling, but only because the lace in her skates weren't as tight as they were supposed to be. When she tries to push herself off her back foot, she finds her ankle wobbling. Not in the same time as her shoe, and this time she falls forwards to the ice.

in love with a liar

Ivan Korigane

I see you with them late posts

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
Harper Region Topsite
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Unbound RPG-Directory Endless Diamond Sky Republic Noir Zootropolis Chronicles OUT OF CONTROL - a jcink animanga resource site Candyland Couture Adoxography 2.0: A Proboards Resource Community animanga superpowers Pokemon Torrent Ruby Wings All of Me ♥ Distant Fantasies: Directory  Pokemon Anrui World of Remnant Nerd Listings Pokémon PLEDGE -- where bonds are born The Sapling Forums paradise • a pokémon adventure Pokemon Terrene Stranger than Fiction Pokemon Trainer laid-back dark fantasy, jcink premium Godai Dragon Ball Souls Those Among Us starfall Hero Quirks Bleach Platinum Hearts Harper Region Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online Save Me kaleidoscope Hub|| The Creed Breath of Liberty An AU Pokemon RP Last Resort Reach For the Stars: Sandbox Pokemon Roleplay COLLATERAL DAMAGE || A PMD RP Rise of Souls Pokemon: Kaleidoscope krypto academy Yuri Roleplay Legend of Zelda RP ▪ An Original Tale g l o w i n g • a supernatural rp A SPY RP ENERGY RP The Duality of Man CATCH-22 

Forever Forgotten is under the ownership of Maru. The layout, Forgotten Discord, and its templates were made by West. All artwork belongs to their rightful creators. Many sprites are created by members of Smogon. All characters and plots belong to Forever Forgotten's members, and all tables belong to their rightful owners. Pokemon belongs to Satoshi Tajiri, Game Freak, and Nintendo.